Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
https://oinoessa.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
Your continued use of https://oinoessa.com following the posting of changes to these terms will mean your acceptance of these changes.
By using this website, the user accepts financial responsibility for all uses of this website by her/him and/or other persons using it under her/his responsibility.
- “Agreement’” means the written agreement between Oinoessa Ltd (hereinafter “Oinoessa”) and the Client (as defined hereinbelow), for a specific booking or series of bookings.
- “Booking Form” means the document containing the information of the reservation and the stay.
- “Client” means the legal or natural person responsible for commissioning and payment for the reservation.
- “Cancellation Date” means the Working Day on which Oinoessa receives written notice of cancellation.
- “Cancellation Notice” means the number of clear days (this is not counting the Cancelation Date and the date/days of stay).
- “Governing Law and Jurisdiction” means that the Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. The Courts of Cyprus have exclusive jurisdiction, in relation to all matters arising under the Agreement.
- “Working Day” means Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays and other public holidays.
- The present clarifies the Terms and Conditions of the contractual relationship between Oinoessa, who acts as supplier for accommodation packages, and a Client.
- Oinoessa provides accommodation in several owned and/or managed luxurious traditional apartments located at Lofou Village, Limassol, Cyprus as demonstrated on this website. The provision of the said apartments is subject to these terms as part of the conditions of the Agreement with Oinoessa.
- A person shall only be eligible to conclude enter into an Agreement with Oinoessa and such Agreement shall be valid only when:
- The other contracting party is an adult natural person,
- The other contracting party has the right to establish a contractual relationship, or a registered legal entity has the right to establish a contractual relationship as a legal entity.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Payments for the services hereby chosen and agreed on must be done as displayed within this website and/or system.
- By clicking on the “Book now” button after entering your credit card number you are deemed to be submitting a binding offer to https://oinoessa.com
- No contractual or any other obligation whatsoever will be created for Oinoessa and/or https://oinoessa.com, unless payment in full is received by the latter for all the services to be provided to the Client which have been agreed on through this website.
- CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION OF RESERVATION BY CLIENT
- You may cancel your reservation, free of charge, up to 7 daysprior to the date of your arrival.
- Any notice of cancellation received out of the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm shall be deemed made on the next Working Day.
- Any postponement of any stay shall be considered as a cancellation under this Clause 4.
- For any cancellations received during a period of less than 7 daysprior to your date of arrival or, in case of no-show without prior notice, the whole amount paid will be retained by Oinoessa as damages and/or compensation for reserving its apartment(s) out of the market in your favour as per the already agreed on request.
- No refund is available for early departures (partial or full)according to the above.
- Oinoessa reserves the right to cancel a reservation in the event of system error, system malfunction and/or price calculation error.
- In the event of a confirmed booking being unavailable, Oinoessa will attempt to offer an alternative solution of the same or higher standard in the same location or manner. In the event where this is not possible Oinoessa may offer a full refund in the event where an alternative solution might not be available.
- Modifying your reservation:-
- You can modify your reservation at no admin cost up to 7 daysprior to the date of the date of your arrival.
- Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation might result in a rate change according to the period chosen.
- Should you wish to modify your reservation please contact Oinoessa directly via telephone at +357 99-373371.
- Taking into consideration the situation with the pandemic in Cyprus as of 01/01/2021, any requests for cancellation and/or modification to a reservation by the Client outside the scope of the timelines in the present clause and which result due to covid-19 incidents and/or due to covid-19 government issued protection measures, might be permitted and/or accepted subject to prior consultation and agreement with Oinoessa.
- CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION BY OINOESSA
- Oinoessa reserves the right to cancel any booking:-
- if the booking might prejudice negatively the reputation Oinoessa;
- if Oinoessa becomes aware of any deterioration in the Client’s financial situation such that Oinoessa reasonably considers the Client may not be able to fulfil its material obligations under the Agreement; or
- if the Client fails to pay any sum when due.
- Oinoessa may retain the whole amount paid for the reservation in the event of any cancellation under this Clause 5.
- Oinoessa reserves the right to refuse check-in upon arrival if any bookings are made with Clients lower than the age of 16 years.
- QUALITY OF ACCOMMODATION
- The Client acknowledges that potential online ratings are merely a general outline and may not be relied upon to identify the quality of the accommodation at Oinoessa. Standards can vary within the classifications, and this is usually reflected in the price.
- The same applies for amenities offered and contracted such as: Single rooms, baby cots, roll down or pull out, or extra beds and any other amenities described.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- https://oinoessa.com has taken reasonable care to ensure that the content of the website are accurate.
- The Client acknowledges that:-
- While https://oinoessa.com is constantly trying to keep all information contained herein accurate and updated at all times, the latter undertakes full responsibility for error and/or omissions and/or misleading information.
- If a certain facility or feature is important to the Client, the latter shall check with https://oinoessa.com as to whether the specific facility or feature will be available during the dates the Client wishes to book.
- RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
- https://oinessa.com will not be liable for any loss (direct or indirect), and/or any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
- https://oinessa.com will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website, including negligence.
- The Client hereby acknowledges and fully understands that In relation to the apartment “Palatoui”, minor children below the age of 18 are not allowed and in the event of breach of the present clause by the Client, Oinoessa shall not be held liable for any damage and/or loss to the said apartment nor to the Client; the Client hereby undertakes full responsibility.
- The Client shall not do and/or permit and/or omit to act in such a way might be and/or result to a nuisance or annoyance to Oinoessa and to other Clients. In such an event contrary to the present clause, Oinoessa reserves the right to cancel such Client’s booking and request the immediate evacuation from the booked apartment(s).
- The Client shall be responsible to Oinoessa for any damage and/or loss caused to the apartment(s) and/or the furnishings, utensils and equipment within the exterior or interior of the apartment(s)
- Should the Client has any reason to make a complaint, the complaint must be made and a potential remedy shall be requested within 1 day from the occurring of the event for which a complaint is made and on location at Oinoessa.
- The right to raise claims is invalidated and/or waived if the Client fails/omits to notify a defect within the prescribed time and place mentioned hereinabove.
- DUTY TO COOPERATE
In the event of disruption to the Services provided, both Oinoessa and the Client shall cooperate in order to avoid and/or minimise potential damage and/or loss.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- The present website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than https://oinessa.com. Please note that such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only.
- https://oinoessa.com does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content.
- https://oinoessa.comincursion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
- Any software and/or material available to download from this website is the copyright work of https://oinessa.com and/or of the owner of this website and/or its affiliates and/or their suppliers.
- Any use of this software and/or material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way unless a prior written consent and approval of use is granted by Oinoessa.
- AREA OF JURISDICTION-GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are subject to the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Oinoessa Ltd shall not be liable for any breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or delay and/or failure in providing any requested services as a result of causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to war, terrorism, acts of God, fire, floods, strikes, cancelation of events, including but not limited to, social gatherings, pandemics, delays in transportation, failure of services or inability to obtain any necessary information or consent from any authority.
- AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Oinoessa reserves the right to amend the present Terms and Conditions at any time.
- This Agreement cannot otherwise be altered without prior consultation and written agreement with Oinoessa.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between Oinoessa and the Client and supersedes any prior understandings and/or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter and may not be amended and/or modified unless expressly agreed by Oinoessa in writing as stated under clause 15 hereinabove.
- SYSTEM INTEGRITY
- The usage of any device, routine, or software which inhibits or interferes with the running of https://oinoessa.com or any booking concluded upon, is strictly prohibited.
- Any action which creates a load on https://oinoessa.comor infrastructure which may be considered unreasonable and/or disproportionate is strictly prohibited.
- NO GUARANTEE OF CONTINUOUS ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
- https://oinoessa.comdoes not guarantee continuous access without interruption to its website, nor does https://oinoessa.com guarantee secure access to its services.
- The performance of https://oinessa.commay be interfered with factors outside its control for which https://oinoessa.com shall not be held liable whatsoever.
The headings used in the present Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and shall not define, extend, limit, or otherwise affect the present.
- EXTENT OF VALIDITY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any Client buying services from this website acknowledges that the provision and the purchase of such services are done according to these Terms and Conditions.
- ASSIGNMENT IS NOT ALLOWED
The Client may not assign, subcontract convey or delegate his/her rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Oinoessa.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- RESERVATION AMENDMENTS
Reservation amendments such as travel dates, room type or any other changes on the already confirmed online booking must be coordinated and confirmed by Oinoessa’s reservation department. *Additional charges might apply*
In the event where any of the terms and conditions contained herein are deemed to be illegal or non-enforceable, the enforceability of the rest of the Agreement will not be affected.